Skip to main content

Skimmer swimming pools

Simplicity in its grandeur

The skimmer type pools are recognized by two main features, the water level is 10 to 15 cm lower than the level of the surrounding area, and there are some skimmers on the side walls of the pool.

Functionally, they are just as effective as overflow pools, and they benefit from construction costs and space when it is limited.
Skimmer pools utilize special surface aspirators, so-called skimmers to remove surface dirt and recirculate 70% of pool water, while the remaining 30% of water is filtered from the special bottom wells.

Examples of Skimmer swimming pools

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

  • project

    Skimmer swimming pool

LANSE

We build swimming pools for owners with the best new technology and design.

Contact us

26 El. Venizelou Avenue

Glyfada 166 75

+30 210 9961 844 | 

www.lanse.com

Newsletter

Stay up to date - subscribe to our newsletter.

© Lanse.com. All rights reserved.