We can fix it
Since 1993, when LANSE was founded, the first business actions that were called upon to intervene was to repair constructed pools that faced a variety of problems.
The desire of our clients to repair, modify or refurbish the pool is always a pleasant challenge for the LANSE staff.
The usual work for rebuilding - refurbishing the pool may include the following:
- Change of shape and extension of swimming pool,
- Changing the depth of the pool,
- Conversion from a pool skimmer to an overflow pool or waterfall or vice versa
- Change of paint coating to tile or chip,
- Repairs of extensive leaks in swimming pools with effective insulation
- Additions to hydromassage areas
- Renovation of swimming pool equipment